Wednesday, July 05, 2006
todays orion was good
the singing was great
From the day I met you
When the time your eyes met my
I just knew from that instance
You captivate my life
Now as we drew closer
I have a confession to make
Since I love you all this time
Can we be more than just friend?
So afraid to lose
We already have
I am afraid I cannot
Take this chance
There all it go
Can I fly to the heaven
To pluck you a star
May I fly a breathing dragon just to win your heart
It time to go for me to do
Not just a man
But I love you the best I can
This I promise you
I cannot climb the highest mountain
Or swim the deepest ocean
But I promise love you I love you I love you
Can we be more that just friend
So afraid to lose
We already have
I am afraid I cannot take this chance
There all it go
Can I fly to the heaven
To pluck you a star
May I fly a breathing dragon just to win your heart
It time to go for me to do
Not just a man
But I love you the best I can
This I promise youthis is one of the composed song
i think its really nice and meaningful.
ok. i don have the permission to put this here
but nevrtheless who cares.opps.
tmr off to luvena house to do our project
$BlogItemBody$>